Mare and filly foal for sale, about 14hh, un broken but quiet. She is about six years old.
Price: £1,400 offers
Location: Wexford Ireland
Phone: 08940 14519
Pretty and unusual chocolate palomino and white cob mare, she has been colour tested to confirm, test results available. 14hh approx, 7 years old. Very quiet and easy to handle.
Has bred 2 foals. Been running with palomino and white registered 14.3hh Irish cob stallion ( PSSM negative ). 50% chance of palomino foal. 25% chance cremello. 25% chance red. Open to PSSM testing.
Update: Now with palomino filly at foot born 1/7/18 which will be registered with Irish Cob Studbook. Transport to UK or Europe can be arranged.
Price: £3,000 the pair
Contact: Joyce Macdonald
Superb blue blagdon stallion! Sire is Beacon Belt Buckle, a DNA verified son of Lloyds, registered with ICS in Netherlands. Dam is a Lion King great grand daughter.
Literally walking on hair, covering his knees and 8 inches from the hock! 138 cms and still growing, only gone 3 years old.
Lovely natured young horse and well handled.
Price: £3,000 ono
Location: Co Offaly
Phone: 00353 857577556