Don't Fall For Scams
Dragon Driving will never contact you by phone to ask for your Credit Card details.
We do not recommend accepting payment via Paypal but if you do always check your account, do not rely on receiving an an email from Paypal.
If you get a call supposedly from the RSPCA or similar it is likely to be a scammer, do not give them your address.
Never send money on to cover carriage, agents fees, commission, etc... even if you have been sent the money in advance.
Beware of Scam emails
We have been made aware of a number of scammers targeting people advertising on the internet, if you receive one of their e-mails please beware.
The scam is known as the Over Payment Cheque Scam, this website explains it well http://www.hoax-slayer.com/overpayment-scam.html
Although the e-mails vary there are certain pointers to look out for:-
- It is usually written in poor English.
- It asks for your best price and/or condition but not the usual is he good in traffic/ etc..
- It will inform you of their preferred payment method.
- They say that they have carriers lined up already.
- There is no phone number or address to contact them direct.
- They will send more money than you are asking for the item.
If it looks too good to be true it probably is.
If you would like to report the scammer you can do so by going to: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/scam-emails
Dragon Driving is always happy to advise if you are unsure, feel free to contact us and forward any suspect emails to us.